top of page

Specialist Services

Financial Advice


You may require advice in the following areas :

  • Mortgages

  • Pension schemes

  • Life assurance

  • Critical illness cover

  • Private medical insurance

  • Investments


We acknowledge that these are areas that require specialist knowledge and we are not regulated to give financial advice. We, therefore, work closely with an independent financial adviser and will recommend them to you, and work alongside them, in order that you are given the best advice.


Company Information


If you require a limited company, we are able to assist with the formation and deal with the associated company secretarial matters.


We are able to offer a payroll service on a weekly or monthly basis. Our service facilitates the automatic filing of PAYE documents as required under the RTI system, dealing with pension auto-enrolment and we will assist with the completion and filing of other documents such as P11d and P11d(b) forms.


Recognizing that some companies (and indeed other entities) require a statutory audit, we work closely with another accountancy practice based near Leicester, who are registered auditors and are therefore able to fulfill this need.

Overseas Taxation

The taxation of individuals living abroad can be very complicated as all countries have different taxation policies. A number of our clients are based overseas and we have experience in advising with overseas tax and assisting with tax planning.

SEIS/ EIS Tax Incentives

The Seed Enterprise and Enterprise Investment Schemes, are an excellent way for small businesses to attract investment as well as being a cost-effective investment choice for investors themselves.  We provide advice and assistance for clients, whether they are investors or business owners.  We can assist clients in every aspect of the scheme.

bottom of page